domingo, janeiro 16, 2005

A sweaty-toothed madman...

" I close my eyes an this image floats beside me. A sweaty-toothed madman with a stare that pounds my brain. His hand reach out and choke me. And, and all the time he is mumbling:
Truth, truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, strecht it, it'll never be enough. You kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying to the moment we leave dying, it will just cover your face as you wail, and cry, and scream".
(Dead Poet's society)
A verdade é uma coisa que me fascina!!! E se me deixar invadir por estas palavras diria que o seu futuro não se afigura, de todo, promissor. Deixo um desafio...vamos ter coragem de partilhar a verdade que somos, que nos completa, que nos preenche...
Vamos???

1 Comments:

Blogger nibs said...

pois.. a verdade, neste momento e recanto, é que começou a dar a tua música e enchi-me de vontade de chorar e de te dar um abraço! :):

"Oh I still need U, I still miss U, and now I wonder.. If I could fall into the sky..." :)

bjinho e uma nube

16 janeiro, 2005 21:58  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home