terça-feira, novembro 02, 2004

O CORAÇÃO FALOU MAIS ALTO...

Some people live for the fortune, some people live just for the fame, some people live for the power yea! Some people live just to play the game, some people think that the physical things define what's within! I've been there before, but that life's a bore, so full of the superficial...
Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you
Some people search for a fountain promises forever young, some people need three dozen roses. And that's the only way to prove you love them. And in a world on a silver platter, and wondering what it means, no one to share, no one who truly cares for me.
Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you
If I ain't got you baby
Nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing
If I ain't got you with me baby
(Alicia Keys - If I ain't got you)
O coração pediu para falar...foi beliscando, sussurando, até que resolvi dar-lhe liberdade para dizer o que queria...
E aqui ficam registadas as notas da sinfonia que tão delicadamente cantou!
Num compasso muito acertado deu alguma coerência à dança de sentimentos de que se compõe... notas nostálgicas, notas de força, notas de fé, notas de alegria, notas de decisão... No fundo, conseguiu compor toda a manta de retalhos com que faz questão de se coser!
a vida é assim, recheada de sentimentos, pessoas, momentos...
a minha vida em nada é diferente das outras...
e há que saber deixar falar quando é preciso...
para que gradualmente comecemos a fazer sentido....
a dar-nos um sentido...
é isto!